“Prize” the prize for the winner of the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship as described on the Site
“Rules” the rules of the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship as specified by the Company from time to time
“Site” the Company’s website currently hosted at www.racingperfection.co.uk/Scholarship.html
“You” a person entering the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship and completing the Entry Form
2. References to the singular include the plural and to the masculine include the feminine and vice versa.
3. The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
1. You must pay the Company a non-refundable (except as set out in clause 2.3) fee of £379 with your Entry Form. Entry fees may be subject to VAT. No entry will be deemed valid until receipt by the Company of such fee.
2. Payment of the total fee shall guarantee you the right to enter the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship in 2009-2010 in accordance with these terms, the Rules and any subsequent agreements between the Company and the Driver provided that the Company proceeds with the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship in 2009-2010.
3. In the event that the Company determines for any reason not to hold the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship in 2009-2010 the Company shall promptly notify you and refund in full to you the entry fee.
4. You will be required to sign the full Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship competition Terms of Entry. If you fail to comply with these requirements your entry fee will be forfeited and your place offered to another driver.
3. Driver’s Warranties
You hereby warrant and confirm to the Company that:
1. You are 16 or over, and if You are under 18 that you have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to enter the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. You have all necessary permissions and consents to be in the United Kingdom for the purposes of entering Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship and in due course to claim the Prize.
3. You are not prohibited or restricted in any way from entering Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship or claiming the Prize whether by contract or otherwise.
4. You will comply with the Rules at all times and acknowledge that these are subject to change on notice by the Company at any time.
5. All information provided by you to the Company in the Entry Form and otherwise is true, accurate, complete and not misleading.
6. That any information and content posted, uploaded, or otherwise sent by any means by you to the Site shall be legal, decent, honest and truthful, shall not infringe any third party's rights, shall not be obscene, blasphemous or defamatory and shall not contain any viruses or other malicious computer programming routines.
7. You will provide to the Company such additional documentation to verify your application as the Company may require from time to time.
1. You hereby consent to the use by the Company of all information, images and documents that You provide to the Company whether on your Entry Form, on the Site or otherwise at the Company’s absolute discretion to promote the Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship.
2. The Company owns all rights in and to Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship including to the name and You shall not have any right to use the same without the express prior permission of the Company.
3. The Company reserves the right to reject any application to enter Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship or to remove any driver from Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship at any stage of the competition at its sole discretion.
4. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or harm caused to you as a result of the Company not holding Racing Perfection Ginetta Scholarship in 2009-2010 or otherwise.
5. The Company shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent) and all warranties, conditions or other terms, implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permissible.
6. The Company makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the any information and related graphics published on the Site.
7. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Agreement is intended to limit any rights you might have under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
8. The Company will provide insurance cover with an excess of £1000 for all G20 vehicles used throughout the scholarship including the scholarship winner’s vehicle throughout the 2010 race season.
8.1. In the case of damage being sustained to any vehicle in your possession Racing Perfection Ltd is to fund vehicle damages of up to £200. You may be liable to pay any damages of up to the value of £800.
9. The Company will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond the Company's reasonable control.
10. You are responsible for obtaining any required licences involved with the Prize
11. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or harm caused to you as a result of You not being able to obtain the required race licences.
12. This Agreement (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature in relation to them) shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation thereto.
13. If any part of the terms of this Agreement is unenforceable (including any provision in which the Company excludes its liability to You) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
14. A waiver by the Company of any terms of the Agreement in a particular instance shall not be deemed or construed to be a waiver of such term or condition for the future or affect the Company’s rights in respect of any subsequent breach of the terms of this Agreement. All rights and remedies contained in this Agreement shall be distinct, separate and cumulative and no action or inaction by the Company shall operate to exclude or deprive the Company of any other rights allowed by law.